Release Your Tight Shoulders And Improve Your Performance
Jan 21, 2020
Pilates for Sports:
- Teaches you the correct ‘shoulders down position’
- Is designed to stretch the chest and strengthen the upper back so that your shoulders are strong and balanced - increases flexibility
- Improves your arm stroke when you swim
- Delivers a more efficient arm carry when you run
- Increased shoulder stability and comfort when you ride.
- Enables you to hit and throw harder and faster
- Delivers a better posture for your daily life meaning less aches and pains when you’re sitting at the computer.
Try the side openings exercise to experience how great it feels to open up the chest.
Start your 7 day free trial now and feel the benefits of strong, balanced shoulders.