IMAGINE A LIFE FREE OF SHOULDER PAIN
This means you can:
- Train and compete without that shoulder pain
- Play without your performance being hindered by pain and injnury
- Live doing the things you truly enjoy, all pain free
- Establish healthy habits at any age, which will prevent future problems and the return of a tight shoulder
HOW TO BECOME FREE OF SHOULDER PAIN
Noeleen has worked with thousands of people worldwide to overcome pain and injury, both in person at her studio, and via her work with USA Triathlon, USA Track & Field and USA Cycling.
She has discovered that poor posture is the main contributor to pain and injury, and good posture the simple solution. A strong and balanced body can move effortlessly through a range of motion, however, when the muscles are weak and unbalanced, poor form becomes the driver of pain and injury.
When you join Pilates For Sports we will help you overcome shoulder pain by achieving good posture, with a strong and balanced body. The Tight Shoulder program includes:
1. Postural Assessment
This will highlight what is causing your pain, allowing us to develop the program needed to improve your posture, and overcome the pain that's holding you back. We do this at the start and end of the 42 day program, so that you can clearly see what you have achieved.
2. Tight Shoulder Workouts
Your individual program is focussed on improving your core strength and posture, so you can move pain free throughout the day, and as you exercise.
- Daily 15 minute Pilates workout with detailed instructions
- Weekly focus to inform you on how to prevent pain
- PFS system applied during each exercise
- Printable PDF workout for a Tight Shoulder that you can integrate into your daily life
3. Sports Performance
When you sign up to Pilates For Sports you will be asked to nominate your preferred sport. This enables us to provide a program that not only reduces your pain but will also give you the tools to improve performance in your chosen sport. The Pilates For Sports system is designed to provide each person with:
- Control, and
- Precision of movement
WE STRIVE TO PROVIDE THE VERY BEST OUTCOMES FOR ALL
"I'm injury free, which is great. I constantly remind myself of the three power house items while exercising. I think it definitely works."
"Wow! My body actually feels like it is loosening up. Mobility in my hips is increasing. Thanks for the great exercises."
"A lot of good things are coming together and I can’t help but think that Pilates is one of the last key components that I’ve been missing!"